What does my child need to bring each day?
Here is a list of things to bring each day in your backpack:
- Sturdy sports sandals: with back straps (ie. Keens/Crocs) or gym shoes to protect feet from injury. NO open-toes sandals or flip-flops, please!
- Sun screen & Bug Spray: We will spend much of our time in the forest, but sunscreen will be important for field games. Please apply before you arrive & our counselors will re-apply as needed throughout the day.
- A hat: to keep the sun off of delicate faces.
- A rain jacket: Camp adventures will not be stopped by rain. We will seek shelter during lightning or severe weather.
- An extra set of clothes or swimsuit that can get wet and/or muddy: We will not be swimming but we often walk or sit in the creek.
- A plastic water bottle: Proper hydration keeps our campers happy and cool. We will refill the bottles throughout the day. BPA-free water bottles are sold in our camp store.
- A lunch & a snack: packed in a reusable lunchbox/bag. All wrappers/uneaten food will be kept in the lunchbox and returned home so parents can be aware of what their child is eating at camp.
*If a child forgets their lunch, the camp director will call the listed contact person. Lunch can be dropped off or camp will provide a pre-packaged lunch for a fee of $5.00.
*Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please label all of your child’s belonging. Unclaimed items will be held for 1 week, displayed at check-out, then donated to charity.
Visit our Parent Guide for more information.